If I new what I was going to create today, then its all over!
It doesn’t matter what marks or moves I make…it is about breathing life onto the surface of my work with a stream of consciousness gesture, mark making and heaps of creative energy
Recent 2017– Nancy Hillis USA long Distance Learning 1 year – Abstract Impressionism
University Entrance Art 98% NZ. Night School part time 5 years Arts.
Sculpture Bay of Islands – Quarry Whangarei ‘Summer Stone’ garden sculpture
Sculpture Bay of Islands – Clay and NZ Hinemoa Stone
- Piers Hayman – New Zealand Birds part time tuition
- Night School Part time Watercolour with various tutors
- Auckland Art Society – Graphic Arts part time
- Auckland Art Society – Life Drawing part time
- China Painting 5 years in my own business selling to retail outlets in New Zealand
- … and teaching this art locally, Auckland City
Own business Art shop 2000 – 2004 Paintings Bay of Islands
Own business in China Painting 5 years – Auckland NZ
China Painting year tuition 1984 & 1985